The most difficult part about this elegant recipe is waiting for it to cool! Thin apple slices work wonderfully as crackers.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/2 cup peach or mango preserves
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese
- Toasted cinnamon-raisin bread and assorted crackers
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out pastry into a 12-in. square. Cut off corners to make a circle. Spread preserves to within 1 in. of pastry edge; sprinkle with pecans. Place Brie on top; fold pastry over the cheese and pinch edges to seal.
- Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with toast and crackers. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Peach Baked Brie in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2012, p39
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Peach Baked Brie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review