- Set aside 1/3 cup whipped topping for garnish. Fold remaining whipped
- topping into cream cheese mixture; spread over cake. Top with
- peaches. Pour gelatin mixture over peaches.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Cut into squares. Top
- each piece with about 1 teaspoon of reserved whipped topping.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One piece equals 215 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 157 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.