- 6 cups sliced fresh or frozen peaches (about 6 large)
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place peaches in a greased 2-qt. casserole. Top with blueberries. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of sugar. Set aside. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and remaining sugar. Add egg and cut into flour mixture until coarse crumbs form. Sprinkle over fruit. Drizzle melted butter over all. Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle on top. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Increase oven temperature to 400° and bake an additional 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Peach and Blueberry Casserole in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook 1994, p85
Reviews for Peach and Blueberry Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 18, 2012
"Stars didn't show up to rate. I give it FIVE!!! Excellent. Easiest and best cobbler I have ever made. Everyone raved about it."