Peach-Almond Spinach Salad Recipe
Fresh peaches and grapes, along with a citrus dressing, enliven this spinach salad. And, says Freia Koenig of Grindrod, British Columbia, it goes together quickly, so you can spend more time enjoying summer.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 package (9 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 8 large fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1-1/2 cups sliced peeled peaches
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 4 ounces Gruyere cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, orange juice concentrate and cinnamon until blended. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- 2. Arrange spinach on 12 salad plates. Top with the mushrooms, peaches, grapes, cheese and almonds. Serve with dressing. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 230 calories, 19 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 150 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Peach-Almond Spinach Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC