“This is delectable with any stone fruit, but especially peaches. It makes eight servings, though six people will dispatch it faster than you can blink.” —Lily Julow, Lawrenceville, Georgia
- 2/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 8 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons thawed orange juice concentrate
- Reduced-fat vanilla ice cream, optional
- In a food processor, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and process until crumbly; set aside.
- Place peaches in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray; drizzle with orange juice concentrate. Sprinkle with almond mixture. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Serve warm with ice cream if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Peach Almond Crisp in Healthy Cooking August/September 2010, p27
Reviews for Peach Almond Crisp
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review