- 2/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 8 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons thawed orange juice concentrate
- Reduced-fat vanilla ice cream, optional
- In a food processor, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and process until crumbly; set aside.
- Place peaches in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray; drizzle with orange juice concentrate. Sprinkle with almond mixture. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Serve warm with ice cream if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Peach Almond Crisp
Sort By :
"just wasn't what I was looking for."
"VERY GOOD!!! Everyone loved it!! I used light brown sugar b/c I didn't have dark...The only thing I will do next time is double the recipe....the only complaint was "it's gone"!"
"We didn't have almonds, so we substituted a combination of pecans and walnuts. It was yummy."