- salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 4 minutes
- or until peas are tender. Stir in lemon juice and basil; heat
- through. Transfer to a blender; process in batches until blended.
- Ladle soup into serving bowls; top with mushroom cream sauce. Garnish
- with reserved mushrooms and remaining peas. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup soup with 2 tablespoons sauce equals 169 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 612 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 10 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.