Pea Soup Shooters Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup minced fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups plain yogurt
- Fresh mint leaves
- 1. Place the first six ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Add yogurt; process until blended. Transfer to a pitcher; refrigerate 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
- 2. To serve, pour soup into shot glasses; top with mint leaves. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 serving: 30 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 92mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Pea Soup Shooters
"I had such high hopes for this recipe. It's all down the drain now. Very little taste, unpleasant texture. Must say the color is great but couldn't get past the flaws. No way I'd serve it to guest."
"These were delicious."