Pea Soup Shooters Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup minced fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups plain yogurt
- Fresh mint leaves
- 1. Place the first six ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Add yogurt; process until blended. Transfer to a pitcher; refrigerate 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
- 2. To serve, pour soup into shot glasses; top with mint leaves. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 serving equals 30 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 92 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Pea Soup Shooters
"I had such high hopes for this recipe. It's all down the drain now. Very little taste, unpleasant texture. Must say the color is great but couldn't get past the flaws. No way I'd serve it to guest."
"Easy,quick,great taste,big hit"
"These were delicious."