Pea Soup Shooters Recipe
Appetizers really don’t get any easier than this. Plus, these shooters can be made ahead, they’re colorful, and won’t weigh you down. Top with a small dollop of yogurt for a little more tang. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup minced fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups plain yogurt
- Fresh mint leaves
- 1. Place the first six ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Add yogurt; process until blended. Transfer to a pitcher; refrigerate 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
- 2. To serve, pour soup into shot glasses; top with mint leaves. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 serving equals 30 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 92 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Pea Soup Shooters
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC