Appetizers really don’t get any easier than this. Plus, these shooters can be made ahead, they’re colorful, and won’t weigh you down. Top with a small dollop of yogurt for a little more tang. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup minced fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups plain yogurt
- Fresh mint leaves
- Place the first six ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Add yogurt; process until blended. Transfer to a pitcher; refrigerate 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
- To serve, pour soup into shot glasses; top with mint leaves. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Pea Soup Shooters in Simple & Delicious October/November 2013, p10
Reviews for Pea Soup Shooters
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 17, 2015
"Easy,quick,great taste,big hit"
Reviewed Dec. 5, 2013
"These were delicious."