Appetizers really don’t get any easier than this. Plus, these shooters can be made ahead, they’re colorful, and won’t weigh you down. Top with a small dollop of yogurt for a little more tang. —Jacyn Siebert, San Francisco, California
Featured In: Classy Appetizers for Your Oscars Party
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup minced fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups plain yogurt
- Fresh mint leaves
- Place the first six ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Add yogurt; process until blended. Transfer to a pitcher; refrigerate 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
- To serve, pour soup into shot glasses; top with mint leaves. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Pea Soup Shooters in Simple & Delicious October/November 2013, p10
Reviews for Pea Soup Shooters
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 16, 2016
"I had such high hopes for this recipe. It's all down the drain now. Very little taste, unpleasant texture. Must say the color is great but couldn't get past the flaws. No way I'd serve it to guest."
Reviewed Dec. 5, 2013
"These were delicious."