Pea Salad Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the peas, cheese and onion. Stir in the mayonnaise and mustard. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 389 calories, 31g fat (9g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 483mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 5g fiber), 12g protein
Reviews for Pea Salad
"This recipe is quick and easy! I made it for a church supper and everyone raved over it!"
"Easy and tasty - thanks!"
"This salad was ok but I have had much better. My rating is determined by quick and easy only."
"What an awesome salad! So simple - why haven't I thought of this before? I used leftover cooked peas with great success."
"Easy and excellent. Guests often ask for a copy of the recipe."
"Very yummy! I made this recipe on a very hot day and it was refreshing."
"I like to put diff. cheeses in mine,swiss,provlone,and some sharp makes it good,no onions,but pimentoes go good in it,also water chestnuts for some crunch..mmmmmm"