Pea Salad with Creamy Dressing Recipe
I found this recipe many years ago when I was planning a Father's Day party. My dad loved this refreshing crunchy salad so much he's requested it each year since.
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a bowl, combine peas, bacon, water chestnuts and onions; set aside. Combine all dressing ingredients until smooth; pour over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 116 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 212 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Pea Salad with Creamy Dressing
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC