Pea and Broccoli Bake Recipe
"When I'm pressed for time, I find this take-along casserole is easy to fix," writes Pat Waymire, Yellow Springs, Ohio. "The crouton-topped combination is not only attractive but tasty, too."
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (8 ounces) process cheese sauce
- 1 cup seasoned salad croutons
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the peas, broccoli, soup and cheese sauce. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with croutons.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 12-17 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 each: 253 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 1160mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 7g fiber), 12g protein .
Reviews for Pea and Broccoli Bake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC