Pea and Broccoli Bake
"When I'm pressed for time, I find this take-along casserole is easy to fix," writes Pat Waymire, Yellow Springs, Ohio. "The crouton-topped combination is not only attractive but tasty, too."
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (8 ounces) process cheese sauce
- 1 cup seasoned salad croutons
- In a large bowl, combine the peas, broccoli, soup and cheese sauce.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with croutons.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 12-17 minutes or until bubbly.
- Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 253 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 1,160 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 12 g protein.