Pea and Broccoli Bake Recipe
"When I'm pressed for time, I find this take-along casserole is easy to fix," writes Pat Waymire, Yellow Springs, Ohio. "The crouton-topped combination is not only attractive but tasty, too."
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (8 ounces) process cheese sauce
- 1 cup seasoned salad croutons
- In a large bowl, combine the peas, broccoli, soup and cheese sauce. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with croutons.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 12-17 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Pea and Broccoli Bake in Quick Cooking November/December 1999, p13
Reviews for Pea and Broccoli Bake(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review