Pea 'n' Crab Pasta Salad Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked medium pasta shells
- 2-1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups imitation crabmeat
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the spinach, peas and crab. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water. Stir into spinach mixture. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Pea 'n' Crab Pasta Salad
Sort By :
You could also add cooked salmon flavored to your taste and thin sliced black olives, also bell or roasted red peppers, rinsed chick peas,shelled edamame, diced celery and maybe some flavored croutons just before serving for some additional flavors.