This pretty pasta salad is jazzed up with crabmeat, spinach and peas. With crumbled feta and just the right amount of Italian dressing, it makes a hearty side dish or a satisfying main course served with bread alongside. -Test Kitchen
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked medium pasta shells
- 2-1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups imitation crabmeat
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the spinach, peas and crab. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water. Stir into spinach mixture. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Pea 'n' Crab Pasta Salad in Quick Cooking September/October 2005, p37
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pea 'n' Crab Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review