- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes or 1 jar (2 ounces) pimientos, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, relish and seasonings. Stir into pea mixture. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Pea 'n' Cheese Salad
Sort By :
I forgot to mention that I prepare the ingredients ahead of time and mix them at the last minute before I bring the bowl to church. I image that it is a popular dish as the ladies in charge of the lunch always ask me to make a salad...
I make this salad whenever I am asked to make a salad for lunch after a funeral. It is colorful and different from the other salads. People usually bring salads such as potatoe, macaroni or rice. My family also enjoy it very much. It makes a nice presentation.