PBJ on a Stick
I always try to come up with new ways to serve lunch to my kids. This recipe was a hit!—Sara Martin, Brookfield, Wisconsin
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
- 4 wooden skewers (5 to 6 inches)
- 1 cup seedless red or green grapes
- 1 small banana, sliced
- Cut sandwiches into 1-in. squares. For each skewer, thread a grape,
- sandwich square and banana slice. Add another sandwich square and
- grape to each. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 skewers.