PB&J Spirals Recipe
Kids young and old love these PB&J treats. Using refrigerated crescent roll dough, they're a fun snack for hungry youngsters to assemble. Parents just have to help with the baking. Plus, they're easy to vary using different jelly flavors and nuts to suit each child's taste. -Lisa Renshaw, Kansas City, Missouri
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 teaspoons creamy peanut butter
- 8 teaspoons grape jelly
- 1/4 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1. Unroll crescent dough; separate into triangles. Spread 1 teaspoon each of peanut butter and jelly on the wide end of each triangle; sprinkle with peanuts. Roll up from the wide end and place point side down 2 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Curve ends to form a crescent shape.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 80 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 25 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC