PB&J Bars Recipe
- 1 package (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough, divided
- 2/3 cup strawberry jam
- 3/4 cup granola cereal without raisins
- 3/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 1. Line a 9-in. square baking pan with foil and grease the foil. Press two-thirds of the cookie dough into prepared pan. Spread jam over dough to within 1/4 in. of edges. In a bowl, mix the granola, peanut butter chips and remaining dough until blended; crumble over jam.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Using foil, lift out of pan. Discard foil; cut into bars. Yield: 9 servings.
1 bar: 310 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 208mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for PB&J Bars
"I used crumbled peanut butter granola bars that I had on hand in place of the granola. Turned out great. I like these better than most brownies!"