Paul's Burgers on the Grill
My wife, Julie, sometimes jokes she married for better, for worse and for my cooking! I spent a lot of time in the kitchen while I was growing up and still enjoy doing so today.—Paul Miller, Green Bay, Wisconsin
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- Lettuce leaves and tomato slices, optional
- Combine the first five ingredients in a small bowl; crumble beef over
- mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties. Grill over medium
- heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads
- 160° and juices run clear. Serve on buns; top with lettuce and
- tomato if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 368 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 768 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 27 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011
, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now