- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- Lettuce leaves and tomato slices, optional
- Combine the first five ingredients in a small bowl; crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties. Grill over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Serve on buns; top with lettuce and tomato if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Paul's Burgers on the Grill
Sort By :
This is the second time I made these and they are really good! My husband usually prefers hamburger patties we buy from the store, but he really enjoyed these both times!