Patties with Red Pepper Sauce Recipe
Store leftover chipotle peppers in the refrigerator for up to a week. Add chopped peppers and adobo sauce to salsa and other red sauces.
- 1 cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 package (10 ounces) refrigerated breaded chicken patties
- 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 1 teaspoon minced chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Prepare orzo and peas according to package directions. Meanwhile, place chicken patties in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-12 minutes or until heated through.
- 3. In a blender, cover and process red and chipotle peppers until pureed; transfer to a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 1 minute. Spoon over chicken patties; sprinkle with cheese.
- 4. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Drain orzo and peas; combine. Serve with chicken. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 470 calories, 15g fat (5g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 634mg sodium, 62g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 22g protein .
Reviews for Patties with Red Pepper Sauce
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC