- 1 cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 package (10 ounces) refrigerated breaded chicken patties
- 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 1 teaspoon minced chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Prepare orzo and peas according to package directions. Meanwhile, place chicken patties in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-12 minutes or until heated through.
- In a blender, cover and process red and chipotle peppers until pureed; transfer to a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 1 minute. Spoon over chicken patties; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Drain orzo and peas; combine. Serve with chicken. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Patties with Red Pepper Sauce in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p116
Reviews for Patties with Red Pepper Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review