Patterned Cheesecake Squares
With chocolate-sauce designs piped on top, these sensational squares will remind your friends of fun patterned papers from the craft store. And you'll love how easy these rich desserts are to assemble.
24 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min. + cooling
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/4 cups chocolate ice cream topping, divided
- Cut cookie dough into 24 slices. Arrange side by side in an ungreased
- 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan; press together to close gaps. Bake at
- 350° for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the sour cream, egg and vanilla and mix well. Spread 3/4 cup
- chocolate topping over warm crust. Carefully spread cream cheese
- mixture evenly over topping.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center
- comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
- Place remaining chocolate topping in a heavy-duty resealable plastic
- bag; cut a small hole in a corner of bag. Pipe patterns on bars.
- Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 dozen.