VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups chocolate ice cream topping, divided
- Cut cookie dough into 24 slices. Arrange side by side in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan; press together to close gaps. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the sour cream, egg and vanilla and mix well. Spread 3/4 cup chocolate topping over warm crust. Carefully spread cream cheese mixture evenly over topping.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
- Place remaining chocolate topping in a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag; cut a small hole in a corner of bag. Pipe patterns on bars. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Patterned Cheesecake Squares in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2007, p111
Reviews forPatterned Cheesecake Squares
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review