- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups chocolate ice cream topping, divided
- Cut cookie dough into 24 slices. Arrange side by side in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan; press together to close gaps. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the sour cream, egg and vanilla and mix well. Spread 3/4 cup chocolate topping over warm crust. Carefully spread cream cheese mixture evenly over topping.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
- Place remaining chocolate topping in a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag; cut a small hole in a corner of bag. Pipe patterns on bars. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Patterned Cheesecake Squares in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2007, p111
Reviews for Patterned Cheesecake Squares
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 16, 2014
"This recipe was very quick and easy to put together - it turned out wonderfully! I used a hot fudge sauce for the chocolate ice cream topping."