- cheese mixture over crust. Set remaining cream cheese mixture aside.
- Referring to the photo for position, arrange rows of strawberries on
- top of pizza to create the red stripes of a flag. Place blueberries
- in the upper left corner.
- Cut a small hole in the tip of a food-safe plastic bag; insert a #21
- star pastry tip. Fill bag with reserved cream cheese mixture. For
- white stripes, pipe a zigzag pattern between the rows of
- Canadian flag: In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar. Add
- vanilla and lemon juice, mixing until smooth. Spread 3/4 cup cream
- cheese mixture over crust. Set remaining mixture aside.
- Arrange strawberries in the shape of a maple leaf on top of the
- Cut a small hole in the tip of a food-safe plastic bag; insert a #5
- round pastry tip. Fill bag with reserved cream cheese mixture. Pipe
- veins on maple leaf. Yield: 1 pizza.
Crafter thought: Interested in making a different flag that celebrates your heritage? If you"ll need fruit in other colors, try kiwi for green, pineapple for gold, etc. Or, use M&M candies instead.
Finished size: Each pizza measures about 12 inches across.