- In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients; set aside.
- Meanwhile cook pasta according to package directions; rinse in cold
- water and drain. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic and basil in oil until
- garlic is tender. Pour over pasta. Add the cauliflower, tomatoes,
- green onions, red pepper, cheese and dressing; toss to coat. Cover
- and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 143 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 192 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.