When strawberry season arrives, folks who know me anticipate this flavorful fruity dessert. It's very pretty and always gets lots of compliments whenever I take it. —Amy Murdoch, Union Grove, Wisconsin
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup cold butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup strawberry glaze
- In a bowl, combine the flour and confectioners' sugar. Cut in butter until mixture begins to hold together. Press into a 12-in. tart or pizza pan; build up edges slightly. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Spread over crust. Arrange strawberries in an 8- to 10-in. circle in center of pizza. Sprinkle blueberries around strawberries. Pour glaze over strawberries. Refrigerate until serving. Cut into wedges. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Patriotic Fruit Pizza in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2001, p219
Reviews for Patriotic Fruit Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review