Patio Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/3 cup sliced onion
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- Unroll breadsticks. In the center of an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan, loosely wrap one breadstick around, forming a coil. Add another breadstick, pinching ends to seal and continuing to coil. Repeat with remaining breadsticks.
- Roll or pat dough to within 1/2 in. of the edge of the pan. Brush with oil. Gently press garlic onto dough.
- Bake at 375° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and oregano. Stir in 1/4 cup artichokes and half of the feta cheese; spread over crust. Arrange remaining artichokes on top. Sprinkle with tomato, cucumber, olives, onion, pine nuts and remaining feta cheese. Drizzle with vinaigrette. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Patio Pizza(1)
Sort By :
This was okay. I couldn't get the bread sticks to form a 12 in pizza crust so I had to add another package of them. Because I did that I increased the cream cheese and oregano. I also added some cooked cubed chicken and some italian cheese.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Pizza Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Artichoke Hearts >
- Artichoke Pizza >
- Artichoke Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Greek Appetizers >
- Greek Recipes >