I developed this recipe while working at a restaurant. We wanted a salad that would complement a barbecue sandwich and use up day-old baked potatoes. It keeps well and seems to taste even better after being refrigerated. —Patricia Maul Battlesville, Oklahoma
- 12 medium red potatoes, cooked, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 4 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, onion and parsley. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour over potatoes and mix well. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Salad can be prepared a day ahead. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Pat's Potato Salad in Taste of Home April/May 1993, p39
Reviews for Pat's Potato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review