Pat's Blueberry Muffins Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1 egg
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add blueberries. In another bowl, beat egg and milk; stir in butter. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Pat's Blueberry Muffins
Sort By :
"These were very good and very similar to a box mix. For my own preference, I would prefer them to be sweeter, so I would increase the sugar to at least 1/2 cup. I also thought that there was too much baking powder, but only by a little. Otherwise, very tasty, easy to make, and super quick!"
"I love to use butter milk in cake type baked goods, they always seem so much moister. If I were to do that in this recipe, how much would I have to cut the butter amount or would I have to?"