- 3/4 cup spreadable cream cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 12 slices lean deli pastrami
- 12 dill pickle spears
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and blue cheese until blended. If necessary, pat pastrami and pickles dry with paper towels.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon cheese mixture over each pastrami slice; top with a pickle spear. Roll up tightly. Cut each roll into four slices. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Pastrami Roll-Ups
"This was easy to make and tasted great. It was a hit at my party. Nice to make for summer when you don't want to turn on the oven."
"Delicious! A quick and easy prep for a tasty appetizer. The flavors really compliment each other. Thanks for sharing such a fun recipe!"