Pastrami Deli Wraps
"I sometimes add horseradish when I make this wonderful wrap for my husband."
Nila Grahl, Gurnee, Illinois
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat spreadable cream cheese
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped roasted sweet red pepper
- 4 spinach tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices deli pastrami
- 4 slices reduced-fat provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- Place cream cheese and roasted pepper in a small food processor.
- Cover and process until blended. Spread over tortillas. Layer with
- remaining ingredients; roll up. Secure with toothpicks. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 wrap equals 271 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 697 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 15 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 medium-fat meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.