- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat spreadable cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 2 spinach tortilla (8 inches)
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices deli pastrami
- 2 slices reduced-fat provolone cheese
- 2 slices red onion
- 1/2 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumber
- Combine cream cheese and pepper. Spread over tortillas. Layer with remaining ingredients; roll up. Secure with toothpicks. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Pastrami Deli Wraps for 2 in Taste of Home
Reviews for Pastrami Deli Wraps for 2
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 29, 2012
These were wonderful. I did add the horseradish and it tasted marvelous.