- 1/4 cup reduced-fat spreadable cream cheese
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped roasted sweet red pepper
- 4 spinach tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices deli pastrami
- 4 slices reduced-fat provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- Place cream cheese and roasted pepper in a small food processor. Cover and process until blended. Spread over tortillas. Layer with remaining ingredients; roll up. Secure with toothpicks. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pastrami Deli Wraps in Taste of Home August/September 2009, p24
Reviews for Pastrami Deli Wraps(3)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
My two teenagers, did not like this wrap. I think it was the cream cheese. I've made a spinach tortillas wrap before with hummus...that passed their review.
Reviewed Aug. 8, 2010
Family just loved this. I want to try it next time adding a little horseradish!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cold Sandwich Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Sandwich Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Sandwiches >