Pastrami Artichoke Spread Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6 ounces thinly sliced deli pastrami, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- Snack rye bread
- 1. In a bowl, combine the artichokes, sour cream, mayonnaise, pastrami, Parmesan cheese, horseradish and dill. Serve with snack rye. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 3 cups.
1/4 cup: 210 calories, 19g fat (5g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 346mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Pastrami Artichoke Spread
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.