Pastrami Artichoke Spread Recipe
Chopped pastrami adds a tasty twist to this artichoke spread from Donna Plarman in Elgin, Illinois, but it’s the wonderful blend of flavors that’ll make you want to serve it often. “I’m a caterer,” shares Donna, “and this is an absolute hors d’oeuvre staple for many of my customers. It's also wonderful served warm.”
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6 ounces thinly sliced deli pastrami, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- Snack rye bread
- In a bowl, combine the artichokes, sour cream, mayonnaise, pastrami, Parmesan cheese, horseradish and dill. Serve with snack rye. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Pastrami Artichoke Spread in Country Woman January/February 2006, p50
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pastrami Artichoke Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review