Pastelitos De Boda Recipe
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Additional confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy; add vanilla. Combine flour, salt and nuts; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Add cream; knead lightly.
- 2. Shape into a roll 2-1/2 in. in diameter. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- 3. Preheat oven to 375°. Unwrap and cut into 1/4-in. slices. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 15 minutes or until delicately browned around edges. Remove to wire rack. While warm, roll in additional confectioners' sugar. Yield: about 3 dozen.
2 each: 185 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 112mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Pastelitos De Boda
"I didn't use any more sugar . I try to cut down on sweets but these are good ."