- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 1 package (3 ounces) lime gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) pastel miniature marshmallows
- In a large bowl, combine lemon and lime gelatin with boiling water; stir until dissolved. Add cream cheese; let stand for 10 minutes. Beat on high speed until smooth. Stir in milk and mayonnaise. Fold in pineapple.
- Pour into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Sprinkle with nuts and marshmallows. Cover and refrigerate until set. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews for Pastel Gelatin Salad
Sort By :
It is requested for every Easter dinner.
Excellent salad. I made this for a family gathering and came home with an empty dish. The only substitution I made was I used pecans instead of the walnuts.
I made this for work and had some mixed reviews. Lots of people liked it. Some people didn't like the pineapple and the tange. Overall I think it turned out to be a good St Patricks Day dish.