- 1-1/2 pounds white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups pastel miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups Froot Loops
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in the marshmallows, cereal, pecans and coconut.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper. Cool. Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Originally published as Pastel Almond Bark in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2000, p46
Reviews for Pastel Almond Bark
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 17, 2009
"it was fast and very easy to make. i used almond bark and it worked great. thank you for the recipe"