Pasta with Tomatoes Recipe
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups hot cooked bow tie pasta or spaghetti
- Fresh basil and grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- 1. Combine the tomatoes, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Serve over pasta. If desired, garnish with basil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 245 calories, 2g fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 610mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 4g fiber), 9g protein
Reviews for Pasta with Tomatoes
"Needed something quick to go with chicken tonight and saw this. Was delicious! I also added some finely chopped green pepper and onions."