Pasta with Tomatoes Recipe
Earlene Ertelt of Woodburn, Oregon found the recipe for Pasta with Tomatoes in the newspaper a few years ago and has used it frequently ever since. "My husband, Charles, and I are busy on our farm and with other activities, so quick and easy dishes like this one are very important to me," Earlene asserts.
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups hot cooked bow tie pasta or spaghetti
- Fresh basil and grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- 1. Combine the tomatoes, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Serve over pasta. If desired, garnish with basil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 245 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 610mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 4g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Pasta with Tomatoes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC