Pasta with Tomatoes Recipe
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups hot cooked bow tie pasta or spaghetti
- Fresh basil and grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- 1. Combine the tomatoes, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Serve over pasta. If desired, garnish with basil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 245 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 610 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Pasta with Tomatoes
"Needed something quick to go with chicken tonight and saw this. Was delicious! I also added some finely chopped green pepper and onions."