Pasta with Tomatoes and White Beans Recipe
- 3 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) Italian diced tomatoes
- 1 can (15 ounces) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely crumbled feta cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, bring the tomatoes and beans to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- 2. Add spinach; simmer for 2 minutes or until wilted, stirring occasionally. Drain pasta; top with tomato mixture and cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 364 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 722mg sodium, 65g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 9g fiber), 17g protein
Reviews for Pasta with Tomatoes and White Beans
"While the recipe was very easy, we felt it was lacking something .... spice, garlic?"