- 1/2 pound Johnsonville® Mild Italian Links
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups hot cooked linguine
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add cream; stir to loosen browned bits from pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute. Reduce heat. Add the peas, mushrooms, cheese and nutmeg; cook and stir until heated through. Serve with linguine. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Pasta with Sausage Cream Sauce in Reminisce March/April 2006, p 50
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Pasta with Sausage Cream Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review