Pasta with Mozzarella, Tomatoes and Fresh Basil Recipe
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (16 ounces) uncooked linguine
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the cheese, oil, garlic, salt and pepper; let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, cook linguine according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Add to cheese mixture. Stir in basil and tomatoes. Serve at room temperature or chilled. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forPasta with Mozzarella, Tomatoes and Fresh Basil
"I tried this for dinner last night, and my husband and I both loved the cool, fresh flavor. It was very simple to make...we'll be making this one again!"