Pasta with Garlic Oil Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup jarred sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 2 to 3 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 2 to 3 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- 1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in oil. Stir in the mushrooms, olives, basil, parsley, garlic salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes. Drain spaghetti; place in a serving bowl. Pour sauce over pasta; toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired. Yield: 5 servings.
3/4 cup (calculated without cheese): 280 calories, 14g fat (2g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 147mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Pasta with Garlic Oil
"I will try this again but see if I can't alter the seasons a bit to spice it up a bit more for my family."
"SO Good! The only think I changed was I used fresh sliced mushrooms rather than canned. Will DEFINITELY make this again!"