Pasta with Garlic Oil Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup jarred sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 2 to 3 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 2 to 3 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- 1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in oil. Stir in the mushrooms, olives, basil, parsley, garlic salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes. Drain spaghetti; place in a serving bowl. Pour sauce over pasta; toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired. Yield: 5 servings.
3/4 cup (calculated without cheese): 280 calories, 14g fat (2g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 147mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein .
Reviews for Pasta with Garlic Oil
"I will try this again but see if I can't alter the seasons a bit to spice it up a bit more for my family."
"SO Good! The only think I changed was I used fresh sliced mushrooms rather than canned. Will DEFINITELY make this again!"