- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup jarred sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 2 to 3 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 2 to 3 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in oil. Stir in the mushrooms, olives, basil, parsley, garlic salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes. Drain spaghetti; place in a serving bowl. Pour sauce over pasta; toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Pasta with Garlic Oil in Simple & Delicious August/September 2012, p61
Reviews for Pasta with Garlic Oil
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 9, 2013
"I will try this again but see if I can't alter the seasons a bit to spice it up a bit more for my family."
Reviewed Nov. 15, 2012
"SO Good! The only think I changed was I used fresh sliced mushrooms rather than canned. Will DEFINITELY make this again!"