- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup jarred sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 2 to 3 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 2 to 3 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in oil. Stir in the mushrooms, olives, basil, parsley, garlic salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes. Drain spaghetti; place in a serving bowl. Pour sauce over pasta; toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Pasta with Garlic Oil in Simple & Delicious August/September 2012, p61
Reviews for Pasta with Garlic Oil
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 9, 2013
"I will try this again but see if I can't alter the seasons a bit to spice it up a bit more for my family."
Reviewed Nov. 15, 2012
"SO Good! The only think I changed was I used fresh sliced mushrooms rather than canned. Will DEFINITELY make this again!"