Pasta with Asparagus Recipe
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 to 3 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 pound mostaccioli or elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- In a large skillet, cook the garlic, red pepper flakes and hot pepper sauce in oil and butter for 1 minute. Add the asparagus, salt and pepper; saute until asparagus is crisp-tender, about 8-10 minutes. Stir in cheese. Pour over hot pasta and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Pasta with Asparagus(15)
Sort By :
Followed the recipe and loved it!
One of my families favorite. I use a little less oil and more cheese and adjust the peppers to taste!!! YUMMY!!!!
Excellent choice for a light quick dinner. I used whole wheat thin spaghetti.
What a great dish! Served this for guests & everyone loved it! Thank you!
This is an excellent dish - served hot or cold it's a big hit.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Asparagus Pasta >
- Asparagus Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Side Dishes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Side Dishes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Macaroni Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >
- New Year's Side Dish Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dish Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >