Pasta Veggie Medley Recipe
You won't waste a second making this delicious side dish. Cook the pasta while you're sauteing the vegetables, and they'll be done at the same time.—Edith Ruth Muldoon, Baldwin, New York
- 8 ounces uncooked penne pasta
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 small zucchini, julienned
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute onion in oil until tender. Add zucchini and carrots; stir-fry until carrots are tender. Drain pasta; place in a serving bowl. Add vegetables and toss gently. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1/2 cup: 207 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 42mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 7g protein .
Reviews for Pasta Veggie Medley
Reviewed Oct. 13, 2011
"This really good and easy."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC