Pasta Veggie Medley Recipe
You won't waste a second making this delicious side dish. Cook the pasta while you're sauteing the vegetables, and they'll be done at the same time.—Edith Ruth Muldoon, Baldwin, New York
- 8 ounces uncooked penne pasta
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 small zucchini, julienned
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute onion in oil until tender. Add zucchini and carrots; stir-fry until carrots are tender. Drain pasta; place in a serving bowl. Add vegetables and toss gently. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1/2 cup: 207 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 42mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Pasta Veggie Medley
Reviewed Oct. 13, 2011
"This really good and easy."
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC