You won't waste a second making this delicious side dish. Cook the pasta while you're sauteing the vegetables, and they'll be done at the same time.—Edith Ruth Muldoon, Baldwin, New York
- 8 ounces uncooked penne pasta
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 small zucchini, julienned
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute onion in oil until tender. Add zucchini and carrots; stir-fry until carrots are tender. Drain pasta; place in a serving bowl. Add vegetables and toss gently. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Pasta Veggie Medley in Country Woman January/February 2000, p37
Reviews for Pasta Veggie Medley
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 13, 2011
"This really good and easy."