Pasta Sausage Supper Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) uncooked Daily Chef Penne Rigate
- 1 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 jar (26 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce, warmed
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in large skillet, saute the sausage, peppers and onion in oil until sausage is browned and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Drain pasta; divide among six serving plates. Top with spaghetti sauce and sausage mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Pasta Sausage Supper(6)
Sort By :
Pretty basic but still tasty. Was super quick and easy to make
This is really good!
This sounds super easy and super quick. I intend to try it first thing on Mon. I like recipies that don't require long time cooking.
Even tho this is tasty, I don't think my Dr. likes me eating that much salt...