Pasta Sausage Supper Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) uncooked penne pasta
- 1 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 jar (26 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce, warmed
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in large skillet, saute the sausage, peppers and onion in oil until sausage is browned and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Drain pasta; divide among six serving plates. Top with spaghetti sauce and sausage mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Pasta Sausage Supper
Sort By :
This is a simple dish with a lot of taste . It kind of reminds me of a dish an old friend of mine made.you can easily substitute to lower calories with chicken sausage
Pretty basic but still tasty. Was super quick and easy to make
This is really good!
This sounds super easy and super quick. I intend to try it first thing on Mon. I like recipies that don't require long time cooking.