Pasta Salad with Shrimp Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) small shell pasta
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion, divided
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped, divided
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill pickle or dill pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a bowl; add the shrimp, celery, 1/4 cup onion, half of the chopped eggs and parsley.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chili sauce, pickle, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, and remaining onion and eggs. Stir into pasta mixture. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
1 cup: 383 calories, 20g fat (3g saturated fat), 106mg cholesterol, 388mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 13g protein.
Reviews for Pasta Salad with Shrimp
"I took the advice of another reviewer, increasing the amount of the dressing. We all enjoyed it. The shrimp I had were a larger size, so I just cut them in half."
"I gave it a 3/5 because the dressing was a little sparse for my family's taste, but after adding another 1/2 c. of mayo, 2T. chili sauce and another T. of dill pickle, I would give it 4 or 5 stars."
"this sounds really good. going to have to try it tonight. i was looking for something light to do for dinner tonight. thanks"